Cut up!
He's getting his first TOOTH! Oh HOW EXCITING! I seriously know what they mean when people say they grow up so fast! He's so cute too. He hasn't had any of the side effects. He's been a little more moody and poopy but nothing out of control. He's actually sleeping A LOT. He woke up this morning around 8. He always sleeps in a little later than I do. He went back to sleep around 2 p.m. Didn't wake up until 7 p.m. Then he's back to sleep at 9:45 p.m. I'll let him rest. ;)

He also is starting to hold his own bottle! How wonderful, I didn't think he would learn so quick since I am still breast feeding but the little surprises that he has in stored for Mommy.

He loves to swing too! He can be on it all day long.


He also is starting to hold his own bottle! How wonderful, I didn't think he would learn so quick since I am still breast feeding but the little surprises that he has in stored for Mommy.
He loves to swing too! He can be on it all day long.
1 Comments:
The months flew by so fast! Evan's holding his own bottle now. He's sooo adorable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home