Wednesday, August 13, 2008

it's official

He is truly rolling now! That is so exciting. I should be cleaning right now but I don't want to. I am kinda excited to open the external hard drive I just bought but I am going to wait cause I can be up all night on that one. 

So yeah, he was showing off to Sarah and her mom. It was too cute. He did it over and over and over. I am a proud mother. I am sure going to TRY to remember to say that too the day that he tries to ditch school with his friends cause school is boring! Well, he is also sitting. Not as solid but doing it! Man...my little guy growing so fast. So many new developments in the past week. 

LOL on the fact that I wrote two blogs in the same day about him. I didn't even notice that I had done that. OH well. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home