Silly him
So since I've been feeding him more, he thinks he can feed himself and so this is how he looks like after I feed him. He definitely demands for the spoon.
He loves baby cereal. I'm starting him on some bananas.
So he also started turning over. BUT I've missed it every time!!! SO mad! I'll tell him to do it again and of course he's too interested in watching me. BOO! I didn't think he'd be able to do it this early but he was!!! YEAH!!! GO EVY!
It's funny how everything they do now is either praised or cheered. You can do it! YEAH, good job! Keep going....GOOD JOB! LOL.
Oh here he is in the walker. He figured out that there are keys at the feet so he likes to see the things light up. Do you see the little rattle sock he has on? He doesn't even know what it is really but that he wants it in his mouth.
And the jumperoo thing below, it was WAY TOO BIG for him. I put him in there and all I could do was laugh. Evan thought it was pretty funny too. It's made for kids who already know how to walk? Who knows. I'm glad the thing you hang in the door way works a lot better. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home