Sunday, August 3, 2008

To my little peanut.

Hello my sweetheart. You are sleeping right now. What a day I had with you. I have to tell you how wonderful it is to wake up to you every morning. Your little smiles and yawns, it sure is my little taste of heaven. 

You are 4.5 months now. You have quite the personality. You have learned to get your way with your vocals. You like to "sing" is what I call it. How wonderful it is to hear you sing. You can get to some notes. It is always a joy to calm you down too. Oh and now, if you get really mad cause we don't pick you up right away, you will cry for another five minutes just cause you can. 

Mark has not made any contact with you. That is fine because you have a family that loves you dearly. Oh, that's where you developed more expectations because you always get held by your Aunties and Uncles. Of course, ntais and yaws (sp?) 

You weighed in at 20 lbs. at your check up this past week. It is beginning to be a little difficult to carry you around in the car seat. 

You get up twice a night, around 2:45 and 5:45. You sleep on my chest most nights and become calm when you are in that position. 

I fell in love with you when I found out I was pregnant. I kept waiting to fall in love with you like with a significant other but that is not how it happens when it is your child. 

I am excited everyday about what you're going to do and what you've learned and how you've changed. 

Oh, you know how to hold your bottle and you are becoming very strong. You never want to lean back but you always try to hold your head up. You're teething and I can see two white specks on the bottom gum. I can't wait to see them peak through. 

Oh how I love you. 

Mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home