Sleep Changes
Since this week has began, Evan's sleeping pattern has changed dramatically. I am use to him waking up at 7-8 a.m. Then taking a nap around 10 a.m. I don't know what happens to him when I'm gone but he usually is up until 1 p.m. Takes another nap. Around 7 p.m., he is at another nap before his bedtime 10 p.m. (+/- 15 mins).
Lately, I'll come home from work and around seven he's OUT! Yesterday was the start of that. I didn't get off work until 6:30 p.m. He was out at 7:15-ish. I thought, Oh he's taking his nap. No, he woke up around 11:00 p.m. to eat then was out.
Another change is that he's gone from waking up one time in the night to TWO times! What to do.
_______________
I started Evan's book, conception-6 months. It's a lot harder than I thought. I was thinking that I'll just pick pictures and plop them on a page. Write a few words. OH NO. I have spent a lot of time already. Lets hope it turns out fantastic.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home