Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Our second Thanksgiving together.
There is so much to be thankful for.
He has been a blessing.
I thank God for all His great works and mircles of keeping my family safe and well.

Oh My Sweet Pie, you have grown so much since you were born. I do apologize for not putting you to bed on time today and you became cranky. I lost track of time. I am excitied for the years to come. There are many adventures to come. Especially for your first winter. I'm all ready for your sledding adventures as I have planned ahead. Maybe a little ahead but what can you say.
All your Aunties and Uncles have been blessed with you in this world too. Especially Grandma and Grandpa. They love you so much as you love them. Your eyes light up when you see Grandpa.

I am excited to teach you, grow with you and learn from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home