Lately it's been a nightmare putting Evan to sleep. He wants me next to him. He wakes up when I wake up. GRRRR!!! No time to chill for a bit.
During it all he is still so cute. He will smile while he's doing all this too.
I wonder if he's doing it because of his teeth. He did stop drooling. Which usually means new teeth. :-/
So I've been trying to figure out who I should trust with Evan. And it's hard to say. I've thrown the idea out to many people to babysit Evan so I can take a few hours off but really, I can't sit comfortably with that idea. I keep thinking, what if this, what if that. I can only say that there's a few people I would leave him with.
During it all he is still so cute. He will smile while he's doing all this too.
I wonder if he's doing it because of his teeth. He did stop drooling. Which usually means new teeth. :-/
So I've been trying to figure out who I should trust with Evan. And it's hard to say. I've thrown the idea out to many people to babysit Evan so I can take a few hours off but really, I can't sit comfortably with that idea. I keep thinking, what if this, what if that. I can only say that there's a few people I would leave him with.
1 Comments:
OH I feel you. I am pretty anxious about leaving Aid....STILL. It's the protective mommy in us.:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home