Monday, November 3, 2008

Over the weekend......

So after going through a pretty rough week, more emotionally than anything, I've come to the configuration that since I am single and who knows how long it'll be until I marry, if I do, I will not shy or over indulge Evan in anything and everything. Hey, he's my only and somethings can be forgiven or unneeded but for the most part, if I want him to have it, he will (from now on). 

Since winter will be here anyday, I got Evan a sled. I was so excited. I drag him around the house in it. I'm in the search of snow boots and snow pants, I'm not trying to spend too much there though. 

                                                         Here he is with his big smile!! 

Here he is crying under the chair. I remember when I was able to fit under those things. 


We didn't do too much for Halloween or should I say Hallelujah Day. I took Evan to a church and we just hung out there. It was nice to see people and get some social action in. 

                                                                    Uncle Teng 
                        He got his first "tatoo". It was so cute. He had no idea what it was.


1 Comments:

Blogger Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

I'm sorry you had a rough weekend.
We have a busy weekend but can we hang out next week sometime? When do you work?

November 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home