Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sorry Evy.

I don't like canned foods. A few months ago, I went on this buying frenzy with baby food. So I bought all these interesting foods in a jar for Evan. I have always been skeptical about canned meats. I never eat spam. No disrespect to those that eat it but its not my cup of tea. The only canned thing I'd eat are canned fishes (tuna, sardines). So Evan usually eats table foods, other than the canned apple sauce w/pears or w/blueberries. I feel safe with those.

Today I gave him spaghetti in a jar- Gerber 3rd foods. It was so gross! He has been throwing up since. He threw up for two hours after eating that. NASTY! I knew it was no good. I just didn't want to waste it but wanted to expand his foods too. I won't give him that kind of food anymore.

Evan usually eats all meats, rice, fruits, and veggies. His meat is usually ripped very finely. I guess since I haven't gotten him use to jar foods. He wasn't use to it.

Anyhow, lesson learned. No more jarred meats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home