10 Months
He's already 10 months! I can't believe it.
My little guy can pretty much rule the world!
No but really...
-He plays peek-a-boo.
-Ignores you when you try to teach him sign language.
-Tries to read by himself when you are reading to him.
-Can pout you out.
-Crawls on his hands and knees. I've been waiting for this one. Then he just started doing it on his own. :D
-Still loves to sing.
-Loves his pet turtles.
-Loves to socialize and talk with other kids.
-He can scoot off the couch. He will get on his tummy and have his legs go down first then TA-DA! He tries to do that on the bed too but it's too high and I always give him a look that it's not going to be safe. He still will try though.
-Doesn't like the little gates that I put up. :D (Those are my favorite...especially if we're not on the same side.)
-Has only been sick one time. And the boogers!!!! WOW. He knows what the booger sucker, tissue and my finger nail will try to do. LOL.
Oh and is still being nursed.
He's so sweet.

Oh and I'm planning his bday menu already! OMG. Is it too early?
My little guy can pretty much rule the world!
No but really...
-He plays peek-a-boo.
-Ignores you when you try to teach him sign language.
-Tries to read by himself when you are reading to him.
-Can pout you out.
-Crawls on his hands and knees. I've been waiting for this one. Then he just started doing it on his own. :D
-Still loves to sing.
-Loves his pet turtles.
-Loves to socialize and talk with other kids.
-He can scoot off the couch. He will get on his tummy and have his legs go down first then TA-DA! He tries to do that on the bed too but it's too high and I always give him a look that it's not going to be safe. He still will try though.
-Doesn't like the little gates that I put up. :D (Those are my favorite...especially if we're not on the same side.)
-Has only been sick one time. And the boogers!!!! WOW. He knows what the booger sucker, tissue and my finger nail will try to do. LOL.
Oh and is still being nursed.
He's so sweet.
Oh and I'm planning his bday menu already! OMG. Is it too early?
1 Comments:
Haha, yeah - I always get so excited around birthday time. But my, that year went by fast, huh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home