Grandma...
So I just got off the phone with my mom and told her that I had put Evan down to sleep. She had a few words to share! She was telling me,"HOW CAN YOU PUT HIM TO SLEEP IN HIS OWN BED? YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD. YOU NEED TO KEEP HIM WARM BECAUSE HE PROBABLY WON'T SLEEP WELL. WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG, I HAD YOU ALL IN MY BED WITH ME. GO GET HIM NOW AND LET HIM SLEEP WITH YOU." It was funny. She was totally telling me that I could not let him sleep by himself.
I have to though. I can't have him sleep in my bed until he's a teenager (like his Uncle Tou).
He's already sleeping now. He didn't want to sleep so I just had to put him down. Turned the space heater on and called it a night.
He's getting so big though. I saw a little baby at a deli market today and thought, was Evan ever that little? Man! He's talking, crawling, doing all sorts of stuff! I want him to learn how to walk soon. I don't think he'll walk right away at one or anything but he'll be pretty ready to by then. He even throws little tantrums and then jumps right back into his normal self. Never thought he'd throw tantrums.
I have to though. I can't have him sleep in my bed until he's a teenager (like his Uncle Tou).
He's already sleeping now. He didn't want to sleep so I just had to put him down. Turned the space heater on and called it a night.
He's getting so big though. I saw a little baby at a deli market today and thought, was Evan ever that little? Man! He's talking, crawling, doing all sorts of stuff! I want him to learn how to walk soon. I don't think he'll walk right away at one or anything but he'll be pretty ready to by then. He even throws little tantrums and then jumps right back into his normal self. Never thought he'd throw tantrums.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home