Playing games
Evan is great. He's getting bigger and officially has eight full teeth. He is going to be one in almost two months! Time does fly.
He's playing games now. It's so fun! I love it. I'll put him on my bed and he'll be playing with something. Then when I come back he's sitting up...and he hurries to start crawling away from me but he's just laying there. And wants me to chase him (while he's still laying there) and I just tickle his back and he laughs and giggles the whole time. I love it. He's so much fun.
He's doing a lot of peek-a-boo.
Reading time is getting better. He'll sit through four pages. :D That's great! Even four page books seem to be do-able!
Tantrums. They are funny! I'll have to try to tape one. He will start screaming and then prentend to start crying and go into a laugh. I just look at him like what are you doing!? He thinks he's really funny!
Oh and I am going to try to start with sign language. Except with a twist, the words will be in Hmong. I am so nervous about him not knowing any Hmong because everything is in English! I speak Hmong to him but ultimately his surroundings are more in English than anything. So I'm going to do what I can.
He's playing games now. It's so fun! I love it. I'll put him on my bed and he'll be playing with something. Then when I come back he's sitting up...and he hurries to start crawling away from me but he's just laying there. And wants me to chase him (while he's still laying there) and I just tickle his back and he laughs and giggles the whole time. I love it. He's so much fun.
He's doing a lot of peek-a-boo.
Reading time is getting better. He'll sit through four pages. :D That's great! Even four page books seem to be do-able!
Tantrums. They are funny! I'll have to try to tape one. He will start screaming and then prentend to start crying and go into a laugh. I just look at him like what are you doing!? He thinks he's really funny!
Oh and I am going to try to start with sign language. Except with a twist, the words will be in Hmong. I am so nervous about him not knowing any Hmong because everything is in English! I speak Hmong to him but ultimately his surroundings are more in English than anything. So I'm going to do what I can.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home