4 more days....
He'll be 11 months! 11 MONTHS!
I cannot believe how fast that went by!
He's great though through his growing pains. Currently he has slight diarrhea and he's been a great sport. I have gone through a lot of laundry in the past week but his attitude, there are no complaints.
He's even letting me dig his boogers when he's sleeping.
My little guy....you're so precious.
I take less pictures of him. (Thank God!)
I need to really start on his next book. I'm not sure what to do for that one.
I still need to set his appointment up for his 1 year old photos. I was thinking that I could even wait until he was 1 and a few days. I have decided that I will not purchase photos larger than 8x10's for him because I don't know what to do with all his photos. I sitll have not put them in frames!
This was a me blog. Sorry love. :D
I cannot believe how fast that went by!
He's great though through his growing pains. Currently he has slight diarrhea and he's been a great sport. I have gone through a lot of laundry in the past week but his attitude, there are no complaints.
He's even letting me dig his boogers when he's sleeping.
My little guy....you're so precious.
I take less pictures of him. (Thank God!)
I need to really start on his next book. I'm not sure what to do for that one.
I still need to set his appointment up for his 1 year old photos. I was thinking that I could even wait until he was 1 and a few days. I have decided that I will not purchase photos larger than 8x10's for him because I don't know what to do with all his photos. I sitll have not put them in frames!
This was a me blog. Sorry love. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home