Growing pains....
Evan is definitely growing. At his one year appointment, he is measuring 29.5" and weighing 23.6 lbs. He sure did gain that weight back quick. As active as he is, he can pack on some pounds. He was actually really good during his visit. When the doctors put the needle in for blood draw, he watched the doctor put the needle in and didn't cry until later. He was really good though. :D He slept most of the day after all his shots.
He is also growing his bottom molars and cutting his top ones. The upper left one cut first, it's just taking sometime.
Grandma and Grandpa FINALLY came back home. My mom missed him so she took him for the night. I am actually just chillaxing. Grandma did buy him a necklace and a bracelet during her trip.
Evan is expecting a baby girl cousin soon! I'm excited to have them grow up together.
My little guy will be taking his one year photos with Yeng. I'm super excited!!!!! I can't believe he is already one. What a little guy.
I do miss him....
I'm changing him over to half milk and half breast milk. I'll see how long that lasts. I am low on frozen milk and would like him to get to a point of nursing only in the mornings and at night. I am at a point where I would not like him to be dependent. Trying but I know it will take a few weeks for the transition. Lets hope that everyone will be able to help out with the transitio.
I miss my little guy!
Good night love.
He is also growing his bottom molars and cutting his top ones. The upper left one cut first, it's just taking sometime.
Grandma and Grandpa FINALLY came back home. My mom missed him so she took him for the night. I am actually just chillaxing. Grandma did buy him a necklace and a bracelet during her trip.
Evan is expecting a baby girl cousin soon! I'm excited to have them grow up together.
My little guy will be taking his one year photos with Yeng. I'm super excited!!!!! I can't believe he is already one. What a little guy.
I do miss him....
I'm changing him over to half milk and half breast milk. I'll see how long that lasts. I am low on frozen milk and would like him to get to a point of nursing only in the mornings and at night. I am at a point where I would not like him to be dependent. Trying but I know it will take a few weeks for the transition. Lets hope that everyone will be able to help out with the transitio.
I miss my little guy!
Good night love.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home