Tuxedo Man
Here are a few photos from the other day. My parents sell suits for little boys and he fits the littlest one. I couldn't believe how handsome Evan was in it.
His birthday is a few days away and I can't believe it. Every morning I've been savorying it more than usual. I feel like he was just born yesterday. My eyes fill with tears every time I look at him and think of his year anniversary. I don't khow if I am ready for it.

His birthday is a few days away and I can't believe it. Every morning I've been savorying it more than usual. I feel like he was just born yesterday. My eyes fill with tears every time I look at him and think of his year anniversary. I don't khow if I am ready for it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home