Later Pacifier
I have decided this weekend would be the last of the pacifier. I have offically lost about 10 of them in the past few months. He has one left at Grandma's but that will be the last one. If that one gets lost, then so be it. I will have to just calm my nerves when he's been crying for 10 minutes in the car ride and there are 10 more minutes left. Evan will cry the whole time until he is out of that car seat.
The thing that made me decide now was going to the bowling alley and I saw a boy who was maybe 6-7 months older than Evan who had his paci in his mouth the whole two hours that we were there. Every parent is different and same with every child. I also do know that some things are conditioned. Along with that, Evan is not even off the boob yet. I can imagine if he was stuck on the paci and the difficulty of getting him off that.
The thing that made me decide now was going to the bowling alley and I saw a boy who was maybe 6-7 months older than Evan who had his paci in his mouth the whole two hours that we were there. Every parent is different and same with every child. I also do know that some things are conditioned. Along with that, Evan is not even off the boob yet. I can imagine if he was stuck on the paci and the difficulty of getting him off that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home