Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Orleans

Omg...I hope Evan will walk soon cause it was hard with him not walking. We did enjoy all that we could and he was a true trooper through his sickness and trying to enjoy all that New Orleans had to offer. Even the emergency room in La Place. Evan ended up breaking out in hives the last night we were there. I had given him some fish and 30 minutes later...ER. I wasn't sure what it could've been cause he's eaten plenty of fish prior with no issues.

By far my highlight was the zoo. I love the zoo there. I can only imagine how wonderful the zoo in California would be like! :D

Evan at the farm (Children's Museum)


Sarah and Alexi checking the scope out.


Evan on the train set.


Alexi and Evan ....bright and early!


Chillin' on the plane.


Us with the mechanical dino.


Albino Alligator


Alexi and Evan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home