Big Boy
Today we were headed out to see Grandma and Grandpa at the store. I put on his shoes and then he got down the first few steps. After I cracked the door open, he opened the rest. Then he wanted to push the storm door open too. He held onto the side of the house to take that step down from the door. I held his hand to the car. He went up all the stairs, with my help. After I unlocked the car, he tried climbing into the car.
I was shocked! STUNNED! I can't believe he's trying to be "independent"!
He's definitely taking more steps and knows when he's being adored.
Top three words:
1. Ball
2. Doggie
3. Tu-da (Uncle Tou Ger)
He's so over:
1. Turtle
2. Ntais -Grandma
3. Yawg- Grandpa
I was shocked! STUNNED! I can't believe he's trying to be "independent"!
He's definitely taking more steps and knows when he's being adored.
Top three words:
1. Ball
2. Doggie
3. Tu-da (Uncle Tou Ger)
He's so over:
1. Turtle
2. Ntais -Grandma
3. Yawg- Grandpa
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home