Emotions
I am going to change Evan's last name back to Thor.
I have been thinking about this deeply and it has not allowed me to sleep at night but on the real, Mark has not made one attempt to see Evan at all. All the lost money in court can't be taken back but in 3 months, Mark does not make an effort to see Evan, I will bring him back to court and get that child support adjusted cause I need to push my emotions to the side and start really thinking about Evan. Making sure that I will be able to provide for him all the things that are needed.
I have been thinking about this deeply and it has not allowed me to sleep at night but on the real, Mark has not made one attempt to see Evan at all. All the lost money in court can't be taken back but in 3 months, Mark does not make an effort to see Evan, I will bring him back to court and get that child support adjusted cause I need to push my emotions to the side and start really thinking about Evan. Making sure that I will be able to provide for him all the things that are needed.
1 Comments:
Yes, I think you should change it back to Thor. Why Thompson when there is no Thompson around?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home