Friday, May 15, 2009

Everything will be changed!!!!
Yesterday he was supposed to come see his son and he didn't show. He texted and said that he was still at work. WTF! Your sorry ass couldn't get off to come an obligation! I work too! When I come home, I don't choose when I finally want to be a mom and then pick my son up. You coward!
Not only on that but I am pissed off with my lawyer! After emailing her about the situation and how some decisions made on Monday were not looking out for the best interest of Evan, she replied and said that she will contact his lawyer! What the hell! I'm in the process of writing her an email to lay out exactly what should've happened Monday but didn't cause I was too emotional. So next time, I'm prepping myself with a teammate to REMIND me why I'm making all the decisions that I will be making! I am so angry. Partially because I felt bamboozled into making all those quick decisions for my son. I am soooooooo pissed. I have actually found a lawyer that will work with me for free. She will charge filing fees but still...I have checked and this good lawyer was $200/hr. I am willing to fork up a few g's to make sure that all will go well too.

I am so pissed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home