Thompson
Evan Koobmoov Thompson.
After our court case today, Evan's last name is now changed to Thompson. I didn't give it up with out a few questions but agreed that Evan would now be a Thompson.
I turned out a lot better than I thought. Aside all the money and crap that I talked, I am just glad that he is very interested in being a part of Evan's life.
Thank you Jesus for a smooth sail.
After our court case today, Evan's last name is now changed to Thompson. I didn't give it up with out a few questions but agreed that Evan would now be a Thompson.
I turned out a lot better than I thought. Aside all the money and crap that I talked, I am just glad that he is very interested in being a part of Evan's life.
Thank you Jesus for a smooth sail.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home