It's been so long!
I am pretty good about keeping up with what's going on but everything has been so hectic over here at the Thor house.
It was hard after all the court stuff. I just had to go through it and get over it. Now it's not better yet but hopefully soon it will be.
Anyhow, Evan is walking now. He's doing it all on his own. Little man likes to run his own show. He's growing way too fast. He's almost 15 months. I think I'm going to enroll him in Wilder's Day Care right by work.
So somethings that he can do is:
-sing the abc song in his own language w/ the signs to them too (he just moves his hands)
-count 1-5 in Hmong and English
-identify his toes
-points to what he wants to eat
-takes your hand and pulls you to what he wants you to do with him.
-say all his aunties and uncles names.
-identifies himself as the "baby"
He's beautiful! I love him. Even at 5 a.m. nursing time. He sleeps through the night and wakes up at 5 to eat.
We're going to Milwaukee this weekend to hang out with the family down there. I'm excited.
Oh and he met Mark for the first time. I'll post that photo up. Mixed feelings all the way. It was bitter sweet. And it was the only time since court that he has made effort.
It was hard after all the court stuff. I just had to go through it and get over it. Now it's not better yet but hopefully soon it will be.
Anyhow, Evan is walking now. He's doing it all on his own. Little man likes to run his own show. He's growing way too fast. He's almost 15 months. I think I'm going to enroll him in Wilder's Day Care right by work.
So somethings that he can do is:
-sing the abc song in his own language w/ the signs to them too (he just moves his hands)
-count 1-5 in Hmong and English
-identify his toes
-points to what he wants to eat
-takes your hand and pulls you to what he wants you to do with him.
-say all his aunties and uncles names.
-identifies himself as the "baby"
He's beautiful! I love him. Even at 5 a.m. nursing time. He sleeps through the night and wakes up at 5 to eat.
We're going to Milwaukee this weekend to hang out with the family down there. I'm excited.
Oh and he met Mark for the first time. I'll post that photo up. Mixed feelings all the way. It was bitter sweet. And it was the only time since court that he has made effort.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home