15 1/2 months
He is now a strong walker.
Today he threw a tantrum. It was so funny, I wish I had a camcorder. So he wanted some water from the bottle that had been sitting in the car. I had my hands full and so when he turned his back, I put the bottle back on the car floor. I didn't think he would remember but I had a slight feeling that he would. I started walking down the steps to the back door. He started throwing a fit...he was throwing his hands, then he got on his tummy and was kicking his feet and even started crawling. All while he had this scream going on. I set my stuff down trying to scramble for the camera but it was too late. I love that little guy. He's too cute, funny and definitely has a personality of his own.
Favorite words:
-Tou Ger (still!!)
-Thing (but he's really trying to say Uncle Teng)
-juice (milk, water, any fluids....it's referred to juice)
He knows how to say one, two, three by himself with out anyone saying it to him.
He also takes your hand and shows you where he wants to go.
He knows where his toes are.
Teaching two languages has definitely been harder than I thought. I think I'm going to just move forward in Hmong cause he'll learn English.
He also just laughs for no reason. The little things will trigger him to start chuckling. He's so much fun!
Still doesn't like to brush his teeth.
One book before bed and he's happy. 9:30 check out time. It works best with a short late afternoon/early evening nap.
Love you Noob.
Today he threw a tantrum. It was so funny, I wish I had a camcorder. So he wanted some water from the bottle that had been sitting in the car. I had my hands full and so when he turned his back, I put the bottle back on the car floor. I didn't think he would remember but I had a slight feeling that he would. I started walking down the steps to the back door. He started throwing a fit...he was throwing his hands, then he got on his tummy and was kicking his feet and even started crawling. All while he had this scream going on. I set my stuff down trying to scramble for the camera but it was too late. I love that little guy. He's too cute, funny and definitely has a personality of his own.
Favorite words:
-Tou Ger (still!!)
-Thing (but he's really trying to say Uncle Teng)
-juice (milk, water, any fluids....it's referred to juice)
He knows how to say one, two, three by himself with out anyone saying it to him.
He also takes your hand and shows you where he wants to go.
He knows where his toes are.
Teaching two languages has definitely been harder than I thought. I think I'm going to just move forward in Hmong cause he'll learn English.
He also just laughs for no reason. The little things will trigger him to start chuckling. He's so much fun!
Still doesn't like to brush his teeth.
One book before bed and he's happy. 9:30 check out time. It works best with a short late afternoon/early evening nap.
Love you Noob.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home