Lately....
He's been getting up at 5:30 A.M. to nurse. That I'm use to. It's afterwards that he is acting pretty silly. He will be up ready to PLAY! I'm trying to get my sleep and he's rolling around. Kicking me. Trying to play games with me. And if I roll over to my stomach then he will come sit on my back. This kid is making my mornings pretty graugy. I am so tired in the mornings that I've actually started to drink coffee. Grr! Today I had a carmel coffee drink from the bottle and I was light headed at work.
He's getting pretty smart and big. He's trying to run and gets right back up when he falls.
Something about this kid that touches everyone but the neighbors love him. All the neighbors around us.
He's singing the ABC song. He catches on to everything. Growing so fast. Sometimes I just want to sit still and rewind and remember how young he just was.
Children are definitely a blessing.
He's getting pretty smart and big. He's trying to run and gets right back up when he falls.
Something about this kid that touches everyone but the neighbors love him. All the neighbors around us.
He's singing the ABC song. He catches on to everything. Growing so fast. Sometimes I just want to sit still and rewind and remember how young he just was.
Children are definitely a blessing.
2 Comments:
We love him!
Sounds like time for Evan to go into his own bed!!! LOL.
He is in his own, I get up to get him from his and he comes to sleep with me for a bit. I just can't pick him up anymore in the mornings.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home