Thor
You are now a Thor again.
You are so beautiful. So bright and filled with energy.
My love, no matter what you are mine. You may one day know Mark. You may not. That is not for me to determine. I am making sure that you know who you are with no odd questions when you are older.
One day you may know his family. I just didn't want to wait that long.
Now I can say Evan Koobmoov Thor without the subconscious of thinking you were really a Thompson.
You are so beautiful. So bright and filled with energy.
My love, no matter what you are mine. You may one day know Mark. You may not. That is not for me to determine. I am making sure that you know who you are with no odd questions when you are older.
One day you may know his family. I just didn't want to wait that long.
Now I can say Evan Koobmoov Thor without the subconscious of thinking you were really a Thompson.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home