So Thankful!
Hello my lovely. Oh you had quite the Thanksgiving. It was dinner with the family. Then at church. We went to dinner with my co-worker, Gloria, she is in love with you. All their family is in love with you. They adore you. Her daughter, Nadine, invited you to their Christmas. Oh how they love you! Then we went to Auntie Penny's but you were asleep the whole time.
I love staying home with you. You definitely bring joy to my life in ways that I can't understand somedays.
Evan, I love you!
So updates:
You are singing like crazy! It's great.
You say: Stop! Come on! "No" is used here and there. Not my preferred use of words.
Some other things I am not proud of: Tou Ger stupid. (Aunties taught you that.)
You know how to say so much now. Express yourself still with LOTS of screams.
Bed time is still hard. You think my bed is yours. LOL.
Much love my little pumpkin.
I love staying home with you. You definitely bring joy to my life in ways that I can't understand somedays.
Evan, I love you!
So updates:
You are singing like crazy! It's great.
You say: Stop! Come on! "No" is used here and there. Not my preferred use of words.
Some other things I am not proud of: Tou Ger stupid. (Aunties taught you that.)
You know how to say so much now. Express yourself still with LOTS of screams.
Bed time is still hard. You think my bed is yours. LOL.
Much love my little pumpkin.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home