Mommy!
Yesterday I was looking for Meo. How come I couldn't find him? We couldn't find him!
I like to tell people to "pye" (sit down in Hmong). "Nah"-push.
Oh and I went sledding with Auntie Chee and Zoua the other day. It was so fun. I screamed when I got to the bottom. It was cold but I wasn't scared. I liked skidding down the snow. OoOoo so fun!
I still don't like to sleep by myself. I rather sleep with mom. Mom doesn't want me to sleep with her.
I like to tell people to "pye" (sit down in Hmong). "Nah"-push.
Oh and I went sledding with Auntie Chee and Zoua the other day. It was so fun. I screamed when I got to the bottom. It was cold but I wasn't scared. I liked skidding down the snow. OoOoo so fun!
I still don't like to sleep by myself. I rather sleep with mom. Mom doesn't want me to sleep with her.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home