My 2009

Wow! I am 20 months and when this year ends I will be 21 months.
I talk a lot. I like to tell people to "om-mere" and then start walking the direction that I want them to come. "Nyob-hoog". Says please with my hands together. Brush my hands together when I want to wash my hands.
I love to dance, do karate moves and stay busy! I do know how to open the fridge and get my own juice. I hate the little gates that are put up! They just don't allow me to get to where I want to go. One of my favorite toys are the accessories to the vacuum. My mom doesn't like it but I still love them!
I know crying will get me somewhere so I cry when I don't get what I want. I also will sometimes poop on the toilet for mommy cause I know that makes her happy. I love making people laugh and love laughing myself. Auntie PZ, when I see her I scream because she screams too. Auntie Chee, I love seeing her too! She makes me happy and I love saying her name. I call both my aunties, Chee. I love Uncle Tou Ger. I like seeing him even though he is mean sometimes. He just doesn't understand how much I love him. Grandma and Grandpa, I don't like them as much because I love my aunties and uncles. I still love ntais and yawg but they don't play with me as much or the way my aunties and uncles do.


I still hate going to bed. I like my mom's bed. I like her blankets. I have to sleep in a cage and the sheets and feeling is just not the same.
I swim a lot. I go to this place and put on this diaper then I have this green thing that I put on and go into the water. I love it.
I have tons of friends that I visit with all the time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home