Soldier
Yes, you definitely are when it comes to sleeping. We had a busy day today. We missed swimming because of the baby shower. On our way there you were already tired but didn't sleep. Then when we arrived you were going to sleep but didn't. All the kids, all the fun, all the sugar drinks! Who wants to sleep. You play and play and play! Finally we get to leaving and you are so ready to go. Knock out in the first minute of the car ride. We get home and I'm changing you. Put you in your bed. You wake up immediately! Then your friend Alan comes over and I decided to let you stay up. You played it out until 11:15 p.m. WOW!!!! Seriously, you are in bed by 8:30 pm and 9 at the latest. You will be tired tomorrow! Better for me. I did definitely see your crabbiness come out. It was not fun!
Love you.
You are sleeping tight right now. Dream sweet!
Love you.
You are sleeping tight right now. Dream sweet!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home