Boogie Monster
LOL because I just read Karen's blog about Boogerfest. I was going to blog about boogers too!
Today Evan had a booger right before we left the house. He was crying and when I went to put his jacket on him, I saw a booger. I wiped it but was trying to find something to wipe it on. Evan does this thing where he picks his boogers and pretends to wipe it on you. There is never anything on his finger when he tries. It's just funny to him. So after I got done picking his booger, I pretended I was going to wipe it on him. He got all giggly and started moving backwards laughing. As he was laughing, he snorted. It was so cute! I couldn't stop laughing as I continued to look for a napkin in his diaper bag. I wiped it and asked him to throw away the napkin and he did.
I couldn't stop laughing. I gave him a hug and told him I love him.
Today Evan had a booger right before we left the house. He was crying and when I went to put his jacket on him, I saw a booger. I wiped it but was trying to find something to wipe it on. Evan does this thing where he picks his boogers and pretends to wipe it on you. There is never anything on his finger when he tries. It's just funny to him. So after I got done picking his booger, I pretended I was going to wipe it on him. He got all giggly and started moving backwards laughing. As he was laughing, he snorted. It was so cute! I couldn't stop laughing as I continued to look for a napkin in his diaper bag. I wiped it and asked him to throw away the napkin and he did.
I couldn't stop laughing. I gave him a hug and told him I love him.
1 Comments:
I love moments like that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home