Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympics

As the Olympics are on this month, I have been dreaming about Evan going into the Olympics some day. I feel that he will be strong in enough-mentally, emotionally, physically to make it to gold. I always wonder what sport. He's swimming now and will he have a love for the water and be a Phelps? Or will he jumps the snowy hills? Who knows....just a thought?

All the dreams that are now dreamt into my son. I love you.

Yesterday they were doing an ice skating preview. He was amazed at their skills. I asked him to show me how to do it after and he tried to move his feet and jump. TOO CUTE!

Update: 3x on the toilet today. I am thinking about tossing the diapers during the day?! I'm not home enough to feel good about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home