Reading
Today, I was reading you a book and we got to this part in the book where the son was cooking. You said "Yawg, Yawg". It was so cute. You were telling me that they were cooking. All in Hmong.
I really hope that I am able to keep that Hmong language in you. It is so important to me that you are able to speak both languages. I'm going to try my hardest.
Getting so big though. You are demanding and definitely try to get your way! Not always though.
I love you!
I really hope that I am able to keep that Hmong language in you. It is so important to me that you are able to speak both languages. I'm going to try my hardest.
Getting so big though. You are demanding and definitely try to get your way! Not always though.
I love you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home