Harder Days
This one is probably something that I more with than anyone who loves my son.
From the moment he was born, he was a Thor. Looked like us. My genes dominated, what can you say right? In the past few months since he has lost more of his baby fat and I have to admit (with a little bit of cringe) that he is looking more like Mark every day. Another layer that I have to deal with. It's been hard I have to admit. With someone else in my life who loves him more than Mark would ever in his lifetime show Evan.
A lot to swallow. A lot to enjoy.
I was talking to my co-worker who had a "DNA dad" as she called it. She was telling us about how last night she was digging up old school work and memorabilias that her mom had collected through the years. She said that she saw the court documents that talked about the counter argument points that her DNA dad had purposed to the courts of why he should not have to pay child support. She stated that it said that since she did not have an abortion as he had requested, that she must raise this child by herself. WOW, sounds like Mark. The DNA father that financially provides (when he wants until they tell him that his license is getting suspended then he consistently starts paying.) Winners.
Evan, I love you. No matter who you look like. Ba-ba loves you too.
From the moment he was born, he was a Thor. Looked like us. My genes dominated, what can you say right? In the past few months since he has lost more of his baby fat and I have to admit (with a little bit of cringe) that he is looking more like Mark every day. Another layer that I have to deal with. It's been hard I have to admit. With someone else in my life who loves him more than Mark would ever in his lifetime show Evan.
A lot to swallow. A lot to enjoy.
I was talking to my co-worker who had a "DNA dad" as she called it. She was telling us about how last night she was digging up old school work and memorabilias that her mom had collected through the years. She said that she saw the court documents that talked about the counter argument points that her DNA dad had purposed to the courts of why he should not have to pay child support. She stated that it said that since she did not have an abortion as he had requested, that she must raise this child by herself. WOW, sounds like Mark. The DNA father that financially provides (when he wants until they tell him that his license is getting suspended then he consistently starts paying.) Winners.
Evan, I love you. No matter who you look like. Ba-ba loves you too.
1 Comments:
Bah to DNA dads.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home