Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day Care Bites!

It's actually the best child care I've ever found! Though today he was bit again! OMG....this time Evan responded to them by hitting them and when they went over to see what was going on, they realized that he was protecting himself. WAY TO GO! The first few times he was bit, he did not respond in any manner. This time, SHOW THIS KID!!! I have to remind myself that they are kids, that Evan will do something to some kid one day and I'll be getting the other note. Raunn picked up Evan from school so he asked about what they do with someone who has continuous behavior like that. I understand that kids will do it, the thing that will get me if this child has been the repeated offender. 

I think it's easy for me because I'm on the other side. I have all these feelings. At the end, I see both sides. I just don't want it to get to the point where the child cuts Evan's skin. Mixed feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home