Dentist
I took you to the dentist for the first time today. I was freaking out that Evan could possibly be growing yet another tooth after is 2 year old molars. Thankfully with much afirmation from the D.D.S., it's just extra part of the tooth that is still coming up.
With confirmatin from the day care, there has been a sickness running around day care. BOO! Anyhow, he made it through day care today with a small temp. No other complaints and he participated well. He will be normal soon!
Then he went to bed himself without anyone waiting with him. He did come back down and then I gave him a hug, told him I love him. He went up to bed with Raunn and Raunn came back down. He went to bed and didn't come back down. What a big boy!!!
He also apologized after being bad. Another big thing!
With confirmatin from the day care, there has been a sickness running around day care. BOO! Anyhow, he made it through day care today with a small temp. No other complaints and he participated well. He will be normal soon!
Then he went to bed himself without anyone waiting with him. He did come back down and then I gave him a hug, told him I love him. He went up to bed with Raunn and Raunn came back down. He went to bed and didn't come back down. What a big boy!!!
He also apologized after being bad. Another big thing!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home