San Diego
2 scary things happened.
First thing first, Evan was lost in the Polar Bear exhibit at the San Diego Zoo. OMG! I was going to cry, almost cried. And when Raunn found him, he was riding with SDZ security. Then he found me. Evan was not scared and had no idea what even happened!
Second thing--I BUSTED his lip open with one of those 51 cent machines where the penny turns into a memorabilia. I was changing the design and he wouldn't let me and I did it anyways-yanking it from him. Yeah, a few seconds later, LOTS and LOTS of blood. Cries and a bloody San Diego Zoo hoodie later, we were in the medic office of the zoo. Signed some papers and walked out with an ice pack and a new hoodie. Mom feeling lots of guilt and Raunn not doing a good job of making the situation better.
It was an excursion of events that was probably overwhelming to each one of us. Evan walked A LOT. No stroller for most of the trip. Little nap time. Early bed time. (All this not by choice... preferred not my me either.)
Up close and personal with the dolphins at a small price of $6/person for 3 small men-no fishes. Evan did help and did not throw into his mouth so the seagull swooped it up.
more photos later.
First thing first, Evan was lost in the Polar Bear exhibit at the San Diego Zoo. OMG! I was going to cry, almost cried. And when Raunn found him, he was riding with SDZ security. Then he found me. Evan was not scared and had no idea what even happened!
Second thing--I BUSTED his lip open with one of those 51 cent machines where the penny turns into a memorabilia. I was changing the design and he wouldn't let me and I did it anyways-yanking it from him. Yeah, a few seconds later, LOTS and LOTS of blood. Cries and a bloody San Diego Zoo hoodie later, we were in the medic office of the zoo. Signed some papers and walked out with an ice pack and a new hoodie. Mom feeling lots of guilt and Raunn not doing a good job of making the situation better.
It was an excursion of events that was probably overwhelming to each one of us. Evan walked A LOT. No stroller for most of the trip. Little nap time. Early bed time. (All this not by choice... preferred not my me either.)
Up close and personal with the dolphins at a small price of $6/person for 3 small men-no fishes. Evan did help and did not throw into his mouth so the seagull swooped it up.
The Shamu Show--Super incredible and sad that they no longer swim with the ourkas.
more photos later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home