Trained
It's been over a month that Evan has been potty trained. I don't know if I already blogged this. It's getting late and I'm kind of tired so I don't want to check my blog. I have not bought diapers since June. I use my extras for night time. He wakes up dry 6 of 7 days /week. GOOD JOB EVAN!!! More money to "save". LOL.
He's getting much taller.
Says 5 word sentences.
Sadly he is using less Hmong. Though I still speak it a lot to him and he understands---there is more to that than I would like to discuss.
He's getting much taller.
Says 5 word sentences.
Sadly he is using less Hmong. Though I still speak it a lot to him and he understands---there is more to that than I would like to discuss.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home