Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Late Nights

So Evan's bed time has changed to anywhere from 8:30 to 10. Yes! It's crazy. I have tried 8 and he will not sleep. I've tried going even earlier. The problem with earlier is sometimes we're not even home yet. Crazy scheduling!

Well to help him get ready for bed I become the bag. I am everything he needs me to be, at times. I do have to put my foot down. He's so rough. He wants to jump on me and all over me! Then when I say ouch, he comes over and says,"Sorry Mommy. Hug (or Kiss)." It's crazy to me. He's usually really chillaxed and doesn't need me to do too much. Like Alexander said, "even in [St. Paul]".  He's so cute though during our little rough housing, he wanted to work out (because we're watching Biggest Loser w/ his ABC dvd on the  computer). Too much going on, I agree. Anyhow, he does push ups and they're these triangle ones and he tries to bend his arms. We take turns. Then I want to watch more television so we move to crunches. This one is the cutest. I'll have to take photos next time to show you our "workouts".

I love him. He's great (almost every day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home