Dentist Success!
Our first initial appointment was made for 7 a.m. when we use to wake up early. I woke up at 7 a.m. I got another appointment at 9:40 a.m. Phew.
I was disappointed that I couldn't capture the moments because I couldn't find my camera. He did a great job though. He let the the assistant clean his pearly whites. It didn't take more than 10 minutes. I have been practicing with my toothbrush. He didn't mind it when she wanted to floss him either. He had most fun when playing with with the suction thing. He also thought that every toy in the play area was his.
After the cleaning we waited for the doctor to come in and check his teeth for cavities, none!! Although she said that he will have to wear corrective something when he's 6 or so for his teeth alignment. I rather do this then do braces. I hope it works out.
Excited for the next visit. Hopefully we can get x-rays done this time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home