Valentine, oh, Valentine
Where ought thy Valentine?
Mine told me to hooo-ldddd him tonight as he quickly drifted off into slumber. It's already after Valentines! I tried to hurry into bed so I could blog a little before bed. Oh well.
Evan most definitely enjoyed his Valentines. All his friends were over on Sunday night where they partied like rock stars and he slept away. I don't have any photos so I'll have to get some from my girl who was over with her daughter.
It's unbelievable how time has flown in the last three years. I can't believe that you were forming into the perfect you at this time. I was about 31 weeks pregnant with you. As excited as can be to see how beautiful you would be when you arrived. You are something else now!
I love you! Happy Valentines.
Mine told me to hooo-ldddd him tonight as he quickly drifted off into slumber. It's already after Valentines! I tried to hurry into bed so I could blog a little before bed. Oh well.
Evan most definitely enjoyed his Valentines. All his friends were over on Sunday night where they partied like rock stars and he slept away. I don't have any photos so I'll have to get some from my girl who was over with her daughter.
It's unbelievable how time has flown in the last three years. I can't believe that you were forming into the perfect you at this time. I was about 31 weeks pregnant with you. As excited as can be to see how beautiful you would be when you arrived. You are something else now!
I love you! Happy Valentines.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home