Too Long
I've been so busy. I can't keep up with my blogging.
Tonight, Evan and I started working on his Kindergarten workbook at got him from Barnes. He was so excited to start working on it. And after a few pages he wanted to continue. I am excited to get him through this workbook for the next few months until Evan starts preschool. I signed him up with Community Action Partnership and he's on the waiting list until they send the information out in the summer.
He is the smartest little child. I am learning new ways to teach him where we both are satisfied with the results.
I am excited!
Tonight, Evan and I started working on his Kindergarten workbook at got him from Barnes. He was so excited to start working on it. And after a few pages he wanted to continue. I am excited to get him through this workbook for the next few months until Evan starts preschool. I signed him up with Community Action Partnership and he's on the waiting list until they send the information out in the summer.
He is the smartest little child. I am learning new ways to teach him where we both are satisfied with the results.
I am excited!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home