Personal Space
I'm going to have to teach Evan how to really do personal space because I am concerned for his desire to want a male figure there. I want for him the same thing. I just need him to be aware of the "stranger danger" thing. I can't have him crawling over people all the time. I know that the people I surround myself with are great people. I want him to know that the people he may encounter without me may not necessarily be good people.
I love him and want the best for him. I know that this "dad" figure thing is going to become more and more of an issue. Not bad or good. Just need to get it under control and that one day he can understand it better.
I love him and want the best for him. I know that this "dad" figure thing is going to become more and more of an issue. Not bad or good. Just need to get it under control and that one day he can understand it better.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home