Preschool
Evan will be going to school this fall. It's going to be half-day but that doesn't matter. I just want him to go to school! He's so excited! He tells everyone that he's going to go to Spider-Man School. LOL. Superhero school...if only.
He's also going through a growth spurt right now where it's causing him to pee almost every night and even during the day on himself. All I could say to myself was, "REALLY!?" I was fraustrated at first thinking he was drinking too much fluids before bed. I didn't think so then remembered how when he grows, sometimes there are things in his body that become uncontrolable. Feeling like it's Potty Training 101 again. Though I decided that he will just wear a pull up at night until things get back to normal. The laundry can get too overwhelming.
He's also going through a growth spurt right now where it's causing him to pee almost every night and even during the day on himself. All I could say to myself was, "REALLY!?" I was fraustrated at first thinking he was drinking too much fluids before bed. I didn't think so then remembered how when he grows, sometimes there are things in his body that become uncontrolable. Feeling like it's Potty Training 101 again. Though I decided that he will just wear a pull up at night until things get back to normal. The laundry can get too overwhelming.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home