Friday, November 25, 2011

His sister

After all these thoughts of it being a "new beginning", it was all shattered by Mark's lame thoughts. At the end of the day, I feel that if all the adults were dead in this equation, the children could have a more successful chance of having an equal chance of a relationship. It's great to see them grow on fb and that's what it'll be. Mark has too many opinions and Sara has loyalty to him. I can't blame her. I just can't expect anything. So moving forward, Big Tayler is busy and she is a friend. I feel like being a sister is earned, just like being a father. I can't expect that  she would take on such a big role with being such a busy little teen. It is what it is. I've come to terms with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home