Make-Up
Yesterday, I wore make-up. I usually don't. So Evan and I were doing some pilates. I layed down and here is the conversation with Evan:
E: Mommy, what's that blue stuff on your eye?
M: (touching my eyes to remove the blue stuff) Did I get it?
E: The blue stuff?
M: (confused because I thought I got he blue stuff off and still trying to get the blue stuff off) Did I get it? (touching my eyelashes, I point to them) These?
E: Yeah.
M: You have those too. (Pointing to his eyelashes)
E: No the blue stuff.
M: (Thinking, oh, the eyeliner) It's make-up.
E: Make-up?
M: Yes.
E: Mommy, don't wear make-up okay.
M: Why?
E: I don't like it when you wear make-up.
E: Mommy, what's that blue stuff on your eye?
M: (touching my eyes to remove the blue stuff) Did I get it?
E: The blue stuff?
M: (confused because I thought I got he blue stuff off and still trying to get the blue stuff off) Did I get it? (touching my eyelashes, I point to them) These?
E: Yeah.
M: You have those too. (Pointing to his eyelashes)
E: No the blue stuff.
M: (Thinking, oh, the eyeliner) It's make-up.
E: Make-up?
M: Yes.
E: Mommy, don't wear make-up okay.
M: Why?
E: I don't like it when you wear make-up.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home