Tuesday, January 3, 2012

He got married!

Yes, Evan is married. In his little thought processes, he married the woman of his life, Mary Jane. A few weeks ago, Angela came over to our house for dinner. He was in love. For dinner he wanted to sit next to her. He offered her food. He asked her to change into her pajamas so that would mean that she would spend more time at our house. He asked if she wanted more food. At the end of the night, I wanted to fulfill his dream of asking her to marry him and found a cute old ring and he proposed. He was so in love. As she left the house, she said to him,"See you later Spider-Man." He looked at me all in love,"Mommy, she called me Spider-Man." He calls her Angalee. This same night I did tell Evan that she was married, he got mad at her and hit her then ran to me saying, "Mommy, hold me." Then I told him I was just kidding and he got happy again.

He wants to call her and talk to her and sleep with her photo. He even told the therapist that he was married. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home