Thursday, January 19, 2012

you win some, you win some

Even though the judge did not rule in my favor for full legal custody, I still feel like I came out at the end of the day. Mark actually showed up which was by much surprise. So anyhow he was blaming him not having a relationship with Evan was because of me. Judge Dorn said, "you need to stop pointing your finger over there and point it to yourself. We are here because of decisions that you have made. Now that the child is older, it's important that you see him at the safety center." Mark was complaining on why he had to jump through hoops to have a relationship with Evan and the judge said, "Because on this court date you did not show up. And nor would I change that order at this time either." At the end of the day, Judge Dorn said that it's up to Mark to be a father and since he hasn't been one that the child safety center would be where he would have to start. (Mark even said...why doesn't she need to got to the child safety center?--WTH!) So I know Mark will never schedule a meeting with Evan and I'll leave it at that. Hang up my paralegal/lawyer coat and keep it moving!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

Good for you sweetie. I wish she would have gone all the way, but I'm proud of you for fighting for you and your son. You're my hero!

January 20, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home