growing pains
He is definitely hitting a growth spurt because he's always telling me that his legs hurt and pointing right in the middle of his shins. Since I get my back cracked, he says to me,"Mommy, crack my leg." I just massage his legs and he really likes it. All I can think to myself is that I better not do too much then it'll be hard for him to find a wife.
Along with that, Mark may be moving. I think is great. I just have mixed feelings about it because will he continue to pay? Well, I've been letting it eat me up to a point of dreaming that I have schizophrenic behavior. OMG...thinking that I had to admit myself or something. Anyhow, I finally allowed myself to let it go. Everything will fall into place even if its out of my control and the outcome is not what I want. It'll all happen for a reason.
Along with that, Mark may be moving. I think is great. I just have mixed feelings about it because will he continue to pay? Well, I've been letting it eat me up to a point of dreaming that I have schizophrenic behavior. OMG...thinking that I had to admit myself or something. Anyhow, I finally allowed myself to let it go. Everything will fall into place even if its out of my control and the outcome is not what I want. It'll all happen for a reason.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home