Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Best Morning Ever

Evan and I have and our fair mornings. Most of them weren't fair. First he had to wake up at six-thirty a.m. Some think that is normal but for little Ev, that is EARLY! His normal wake time is 9:30 a.m. (Which I love.) I dressed him and he didn't fight me for a super hero shirt, he wore just a plain old striped shirt. He wanted a yogurt and got one. We even went to ride his bike outside for a few minutes until his bus came to pick him up. I just hope to make every morning like this (the early ones at least).

P.S. I will make it a point to blog more. I had no computer than no camera. Now I have both. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

YAY! I missed your blog!!!!

May 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home