Dirty Thirty
I had the best day with my little man. He was great all weekend. I couldn't have asked for a more awesome birthday. I closed down shop and Evan and I just hung out. Ran some errands. We had dinner at my parent's house. He was most excited about blowing out my candles. They were trick candles so he had to keep blowing them. On this day I let him eat cake, which is mostly only allowed on occasions like this.
I have to say I'm most thankful for all of those who are in my life. There are few but they are quality and that's all I need. I am also excited to see where life will be next year. So excited for my thirties!
P.S. They are the new twenties. It's when you really understand how to live.
I have to say I'm most thankful for all of those who are in my life. There are few but they are quality and that's all I need. I am also excited to see where life will be next year. So excited for my thirties!
P.S. They are the new twenties. It's when you really understand how to live.
1 Comments:
So I'm really 25! YES! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home